Great fundraising should be easy and fun to do, with questions answered and support throughout the activity. Grow With Us—A Seed Fundraising Program from Terroir Seeds will benefit your school, your students and the gardening public.
Ideally it should do more than simply raise money for this year’s project – it should create a feeling of accomplishment and strengthen a child’s sense of self. These lessons stay with and guide them for the rest of their lives, creating the framework to make better decisions and accept challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles.
For a club or small organization, fundraising often means being more independent and making decisions and choices which are best for the club or group.
Using heirloom garden seeds as a fundraiser works in many directions – kids learn about setting and accomplishing goals, working with others and achieving something bigger than themselves, while helping to create a better world – one garden at a time.
Your organization earns 50% of what is sold.
For example, if your group sells 200 collections, you earn $1,000.
Heirloom seed fundraising is ideal for:
- School projects
- School gardens
- Eagle Scout projects
- Community garden projects
- Club and after school activities
It’s easy to get started!
- Download the fundraising booklet using the link below.
- Print it out and distribute it to your coordinating teachers and students.
- Email us about your organization, the name and address of your contact person, size of your group and when you want to get started.
- That’s all there is to it!
Ready to start?
Just click on the high resolution link below to download and print your copies!
Questions? Email us and we’ll answer them!